Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308 is a white, 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture which guarantees archival standards. With its premium matte inkjet coating Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308 meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
Features & Benefits
- 100% cotton rag paper
- This is an acid free paper designed for optimal photographic usage
- Hahnemuhle Photo Rag has a smooth matte surface with very little texture
- Compatible with pigment and dye inks
- High colour gamut for superior photographic prints
- Paper thickness: 0,48 mm
- Basis weight: 308 gsm
- Whiteness: 92,5%
- Optical Brighteners Present: Yes, but extremely low
- Archival: yes
What we love about this paper
We were very excited when we got a roll of this paper. On unpacking the roll we were impressed with just how thick the paper was. It also had a very slight texture which gave it a feeling of luxury! Being 100% archival is a big plus. We reserve this paper only for fine art prints, where we want top quality in both the printed image and the paper that it’s printed on.