Epson Premium Lustre Paper is a god choice for wedding, portrait and school photographers wh have traditionally used luster paper for their photos. Now Epson offers this popular surface paper, Premium Luster Photo Paper, to digital printmakers. This instant- drying paper produces vivid, lifelike images that rival those of traditional silver halide prints. Epson Premium Luster Photo Paper delivers highly saturated prints by offering maximum ink coverage and a high D-Max for true photographic reproductions. Its 10-mil RC base gives prints a photographic feel, and keeps the paper cockle-free.
Features & Benefits
- Highest color gamut available for vivid color reproduction
- RC paper base for actual photo prints
- Luster “E” surface finish
- Enhanced 2880 dpi printing for the highest quality output
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
- Compatible with dye, Epson Archival and UltraChrome ink
- 10 mil thickness for a durable photographic feel
- Paper thickness: 0,25 mm
- Basis weight: 260 gsm
- ISO birghtness: 97%
- There are some traces of acid in this paper
- Archival: No
What we love about this paper
This is another great paper from Epson. It’s not super glossy which is great, but it also is not truly archival which is something to consider. This paper appeals to clients who are looking for a glossier paper, rather than a matte paper. For black and white prints we find this paper is fantastic. We are able to get really excellent results with plenty of detail and a lot of punch.